Friday, December 3, 2010

So Long, Farewell!

After long thought and a little bit of guilt, I have decided to retire my blog. Bye Bye, all of my 3 fans out there! :)

This doesn't mean that I will stop cooking in my quaint kitchen, attempting to bake, perusing cookbooks like they are magazines, watching Food Network, or dining out for yummy dinners, it just means that I will not be posting about it. Cooking, to me, is a passion. It gives me energy and purpose and allows me to show how much I care about people. I like that I know what I am putting in my body and where that food came from. Cooking is a part of who I am and it's sad to say that this blog was becoming more of a chore than a passion.

Thank you for reading and if you found one recipe worth making or sharing, then I am content. Maybe I will have the urge to pick it up again, but at the moment I am enjoying cooking for people that are in close proximity to me and not for the world wide web.

On a side note: I am not too happy that my last blog post will be about bacon wrapped bananas, but then again, it makes it more apparent that I was beginning to lose my steam. :)

It's been lovely, really.
Farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment