Saturday, October 24, 2009

On the Menu

This little chalk board was the final addition to my kitchen. In all of the other places we have lived, I was always used to having a place to write lists, errands, and other notes for myself. Let's face it, dry erase boards are just not attractive and would not fit in my new kitchen. I found this slender beauty at Paper Source. I use it every day, whether it's to write JJ a cute note or the menu for that evening's dinner. Chalk boards are nostalgic to me. I used to love being called up to the board as a kid to figure out math problems or spell out words because I loved the way the chalk sounded as it hit the board. I think if I weren't a graphic designer, I would be a teacher- solely based on my love for the black board.

No comments:

Post a Comment