Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Kitchen

After carefully examining all of the storage space that my kitchen provided, I knew that I would not be able to sto-away all of my recipe books. I could leave them out, but only two of them are cute enough to be displayable. I knew I needed some sort of piece of furniture in the kitchen to house my goods.

I found this piece at the River Market Antique Mall. I was there looking for frames for my friend's baby shower and this beauty was sitting in the corner of the first floor just glowing. It was screaming, "I would look perfect in your kitchen! I could hold all of your cookbooks and recipes and still have two drawers as catch-alls! Don't you want me? I used to be a doctor's medicine cabinet- could I be any cooler?" I replied with a "cha-ching". It was a little pricey, but when you fall in love with something- you have to make some sacrifices. And I did. My kitchen is now complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment