Tuesday, December 30, 2008

3rd Street Promenade Farmer's Market



Our last day in Santa Monica, JJ and I were finishing up our Christmas sale shopping down in the 3rd Street Promenade and came across their amazing Farmer's Market. I love the City Market here in Kansas City, but their market puts ours to shame. There was organic everything!!!...Pistachio farmers, dried fruits of all shapes, colors, and sizes, more root vegetables than I knew the names of, mushrooms of all species, exotic fruits, the list could go on. I was in heaven! We walked around in awe of the gorgeous California produce and decided to take a few things home. We bought a bag of organic salted pistachio nuts, dried apricots, and dried elephant heart plums. I cannot wait to make my New Year's Eve hors d'oeuvre with all of my market finds. I will let you know how it goes...

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment