Thursday, January 7, 2010

Williams Sonoma goodies

My dad gave me a gift card to Williams Sonoma for Christmas. He knows me too well. I am not sure what it is about gift cards, but they burn a hole in my pocket so quickly. We weren't back from our holiday trip for more than a day and I had to go check out the goods that they had to offer. My plan was to use it on something practical, like an electronic kitchen device or a nice bowl or something. I must admit, I am not the most practical shopper, but more an impulsive thrifty one. I saw the sale section and couldn't resist.

From left to right: a $25 dollar bottle of balsamic vinegar that is as sweet as candy, two tubes of Sprinkles spiced cupcake mixes, Organic corn meal mix, an orange W-S spoonula (as RR would say), a can of sugar cookie mix, a jar of Wich Craft cranberry apricot chutney, and a jar of dijon mustard aioli.

I cannot wait to begin cooking and eating these yummy items. I still have money on my gift card and next time I will get something practical!

Thanks, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment